THE MCCLAIN FAMILY
We Live each Day to the Fullest!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

We had a Scare

Yesterday was a long day....it all started when I heard Aric moaning really loud from the other room and when I went in there he was on the ground and he couldn't move...gasping for air he finally told me that it was his back ( I thought he was having a heart attack!!) we called his mom and dad and the first thing mom said was call 911...my heart sinking I knew that was the thing to do but scared to death!! The Fire Dept. and the Ambulance came....they took us to West Valley Hospital to the ER a long time in there and all they said was he had a bulging L4 disc and the lower back had severe case of degenerative joint disease and there is nothing they really could do....today which is a day later he can barely stand up on his own and walk on his own!! All we can do is pray about it......I had asked him the day before if we could go on a date and see if mom and dad could watch the girls and so I told him... What the heck Babe I didn't mean for us to go to the ER for our date!!!! lol

1 comments:

Evan.Leigh said...

OmGosh! I'm so glad that she's so much better now. I'll keep you all in my prayers for a speedy 100% recovery!

It's almost moving day! Aren't you so excited!!!?!!!