










We all had so much fun at the Harvest Festival!! Trysta Loved having Auntie, Jordan , Mellissa and Andrew there with us!! She talked about it for days!!! Trysta played alot of games and had a great time!! When we rode the hay ride Taylor was jumping up and down and cooing the whole time!!! Trysta of course loves tractors so smiled the whole time!! Taylor Loved Mellissa ( I think she has a new friend!!) All in all It was great !!!

2 comments:
I saw all of your pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time. Trysta looks so darling. Taylor is cute as a bugs ear!!! I am so glad you guys are getting out more and enjoying it. Why are all your pictures on the stars and stripes? Some of them were hard to see the real detail because of that. Trysta sure doesn't take after the Hansing side if she threw up candy a Hansing wouldn't want to waste it.LOL Love ya all Grandma and Papa
Hey guys looks like everyone had a great time. Trysta is so darling, Taylor is as cute as a bugs ear!! Get it? LOL I am so glad all of you are enjoying this together because time goes by so fast. Trysta sure can't be Hansing when it comes to candy because we would never throw-up and waste any kind of chocolate!!!LOL love ya all Grandma and Papa
Post a Comment