THE MCCLAIN FAMILY
We Live each Day to the Fullest!!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The End of the Fun





We had so much fun Having all of my family out for the fourth of July!! I wished everyone lived a little closer!! Trysta and Lydia were two peas in a pod the whole time they were here!! Trysta still talks about all the fun she had with Lydia. Thank you Broc, Rian, Lydia, Mom, and Dad for coming out we sure appreciated it!! We congrats Kailea and Jordan finally getting engaged!!! We are so excited for you!!

1 comments:

Evan.Leigh said...

All of the pics of the girls are so stinking cute...I love it!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel, I really wish that my family from Canada was a lot closer, I love it so much when we all get together, but it doesn't happen as much as I want it to!